Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for a fatwa in arabic

Assalamu alaykum
    does anyone have that fatwa in arabic of the shiekh who issued the fatwa about the one eyed niqaab?
    Ramadan

>Protected Pearl. the only place you can get pearls for free. <

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

My respected sister,

Could you plesae let us know which exact fatwa and which shaikh you are looking for?
    Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?
    [Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Comment

Assalamu alaykum
      I cant find the fatwa itself, but here is a newspaper article from the BBC. maybe is sounds familiar.

A Muslim cleric in Saudi Arabia has called on women to wear a full veil, or niqab, that reveals only one eye.

Sheikh Muhammad al-Habadan said showing both eyes encouraged women to use eye make-up to look seductive.

The question of how much of her face a woman should cover is a controversial topic in many Muslim societies.

The niqab is more common in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf, but women in much of the Muslim Middle East wear a headscarf which covers only their hair.

Sheikh Habadan, an ultra-conservative cleric who is said to have wide influence among religious Saudis, was answering questions on the Muslim satellite channel al-Majd.
      i just want to know to see if they are twisting things out of context, like they did with shiekh Munajjid a while back.
      Ramadan

>Protected Pearl. the only place you can get pearls for free. <

Comment

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

well you do not need to look into it.

This is known view by the salaf and the daughter of Ibn Sireen was with that view. Many scholars adopt this view and say this how was veil used to be worn by women at the time before.

I cannot be surprised that they noticed the much corruption that some minority of women started to do with their eyes!!

wallahu A'lam
        Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?
        [Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Comment

Working...
        X