X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Purpose of the Fiqh Section

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I would like first to congratulate everyone with Eid and I ask Allah to accept all our good deeds in the month of Ramadan. Amen.

As it is obvious, this thread is to clarify the purpose of this section as it started to become a fatwa section!!

Please eb advised that for Fatwa, you can either contact your local Fiqh council or serach it on Trusted Islamic Websites such as www.Islamqa.com or www.islamweb.net or www.amjaonline.com

The main aim of this section is to clarify a fatwa or explain a hadeeth or present other scholarly valid adopted views about one topic.

I hope everyone abide by this guideline so that we all can invest our times in best productive way inshallah.

Barak Allahu feekum
    Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?
    [Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Bump...Bump
    Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Comment

Since many have been posting fatwa questions. Please read this thread and act upon it.

Why Posts Are Deleted?

Comment

Can we have a quiz for fiqh aswell like we have for quran.
        ‏"‏إن الله لا يقبض العلم انتزاعًا ينتزعه من الناس ولكن يقبض العلم بقبض العلماء حتى إذا لم يبقِ عالمًا، اتخذ الناس رءوسًا جهالا، فسئلوا فأفتوا بغير علم، فضلوا وأضلوا‏:‏ ‏(‏‏(‏متفق عليه‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

Comment

salaam aleikoum,

https://www.amjaonline.org/fatwa-corner/send/

This fatwa section isn't working anymore, does anyone know why? The newsletter also doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Originally posted by fawzi-ibntahir View Post
            salaam aleikoum,

https://www.amjaonline.org/fatwa-corner/send/

This fatwa section isn't working anymore, does anyone know why? The newsletter also doesn't seem to work.
            They have HOTLINE that you can call, if possible.

Why Posts Are Deleted?

Comment

Working...
            X