X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice to all members

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

As we have new members, I find it proper to advise them so we can also remind other existing old members.

This is very important advice that no one should overlook as it will change your real life as well as your virtual life on internet.

I ask everyone to do the following before posting a new thread or replying to any thread:

1- Before posting a new thread, serach the Multaqa because 90% of topics have been raised and explained previously. So, save others time and do your home work in this regards.

2- This is not a Fatwa website and so please keep this in mind as fatwa should be sought from its right people. You can consult known trusted fatwa websites such as islamqa.com, islamweb.net and amjaonline.com.

3- If you have not understand the fatwa or were unsure about what it implies or whether it is applicable to your situation then please post your question while quoting only the part you ask about not the entire fatwa. Also, mention the source should the website is trustworthy others do not post a link to deviated website.

4- When you ask questions, please ask yourself the following: what will you benefit from knowing the answer? How is the answer will change your life or even make you better Muslims and etc. This is because 60% of questions are actually unbeneficial knowledge because the fact you have a question about something does not mean what you ask about is good.

5- I have noticed this trend, many seem to post to threads who has been answered without adding anything new to it. This can be from the tricks of Shaytan. DO not post if the question is answered unless you have something new to add or inquiry to ask.

6. Last and foremost, please abide by Islamic manners and stop thinking high of yourself. Being a literate and using internet does not make you a student of knowledge or of a person whose opinion has a value in religion.

Barak Allahu feekum
    Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?
    [Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Good reminder for all of us, especially me... may Allah reward you abundantly Ayman bin Khaled

والصلاة و السلام على رسول الله

Comment

Working...
    X