X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ali Used to Curse Muawiyah?

Assalamu Alaykum,

Is this authentic:

Imam Ali (as) himself identified some such unjust persons among the Sahabah. Ibn Kathir in his al-Bidayah wa Nihayah 7/314 records:

Abu Mukhnaf has recorded from Abu Jabaan al-Kalbi that Ali, after hearing what Amr (ibn al-As) did, used to CURSE Mu’awiyah, Amr ibn al-As, Abu al-A’oor al-Salmi, Habib ibn Muslimah, al-Dhahak ibn Qays, Abdur-Rahman ibn Khalid ibn Walid and Walid ibn Uqba in his Qunoot.

And when Muwiyah was informed (that Imam Ali cursed him in his Qunoot) he (Mu’awiyah) began to CURSE Ali, Hasan, Husain, Ibn Abbas and Al-Ashtar.
    www.call-to-monotheism.com

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is very weak and disconnected narration.

And what is in is not the manners of Ali bin Abi Talib but it is the manner of the so called shiaa.

Wallahu Al-Musta'aan.
    Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?
    [Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Comment

It is very weak and disconnected narration.
      details akhi, don't leave me curious (smile).
      www.call-to-monotheism.com

Comment

Abu Mikhnaf is a known Rafidi liar. He frequently shows up in the chains of absurd reports like the stones at Karbala and the sky crying blood, etc.

Comment

Abu Jinaab Al-Kalbi (not Abu Jabaan al-Kalbi) known weak Mudalis who never met any companion or old Tabieen.
          Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?
          [Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Comment

Working...
          X