This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..*BUMP*..
    Ibn Mas'ud –(radiallaahu 'anhu) – would advise his students, "If your intention is one of these three, do not seek knowledge: To shame the ignorant, or to argue with the Fuqahaa' (scholars), or to cause people to turn their faces in your direction. Intend with your actions and words that which is with Allaah, for indeed that which is with Allaah shall remain and everything else shall perish".

Comment

..*BUMP*..
      Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?
      [Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Comment

Multaqa is one of the two forums from which Ive benefitted the most.

I virtually owe half my hereafter to the writers in this site Alhamdulillah!
        Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." [Baqarah, 2:30]

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah,

Bismillaah wal hamdulillaah (what should come first, the salam or this?)

I like this forum a lot. Everyone here seems very knowledgeable and most have excellent manners, masha Allaah. I hope to benefit from the brothers here for a long time insha Allaah. By the way, what does 'bump' mean?

Jazak Allaahu khair

Wassalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

Comment

Bismillâh

Alhamdulilah very great advice. May Allâh 'azza wa jall reward you and those who are running this forum. I like the adâb of this forum subhânAllah.

Dear brother @AbdurRahmaan, I am not sure what bump means but everytime we update a thread especially old ones then we say 'bump' or 'bumping this thread'

4) It is proper to maintain and keep saying ( salla Allah a’la Muhammad) as it is one of the features of AhlAlhadeeth- May Allah brightened their faces- that distinguish them from others, furthermore, are proud of as other scholars from others sciences do not have.
            What does that mean my brothers [sisters]?
            Beware of writing something that will be against you on the Day of Judgment. Always ask yourself why am I posting to this particular thread and what if I just do not post, what will happen and what change will it brings forth! Try not to socilize alot with people and focus on improving yourself. Set for yourself a daily portion of dhikr or Quran to do. Do a good deed that no one will ever know about but Allah and save this hidden deed, even if it is small, in hope it will save you from the fire.

Comment

ONE QUESTION / FATWA

ASSALAM-ALAIKUM WR BR : HAVE A QUESTION / FATWA TO ASK. ONE OF MY SISTERS HAS BEEN DIED IN 1990 LEAVING 2 CHILDREN (ONE DAUGHTER + ONE BOY). AT THE TIME OF HER MARRIAGE MY MOM GIFTED HER A NECKKLES SET OF GOLD, AFTER DEATH IT IS LYING WITH MOTHER AND MY MOTHER INTENTIONS WAS THAT WHEN MY SISTER'S DAUGTHER GOT MARRIED SHE WILL GIVE HER AS GIFT ON THAT OCCASION, BUT PRIOR HIS MARRIAGE THERE WAS A BIG DISPUTE WITHIN THIS FAMILY BETWEEN MY MOTHER AND NIECE'S STEP-MOTHER. AFTER THAT OUR NIECE HAS ALSO DISCONNECT WITH US AND WE WERE NOT INVITED IN HER MARRIAGE CEREMONY. MY QUESTION IS THAT IF MY MOTHER DON'T GIVE THIS GOLD NECKLES TO MY LATER SISTER'S FAMILY, THEN WHAT SHARIAH'S DECISION ABOUT THIS ? PLEASE ADVISE ASAP TO HELP US FOR DECIDING WHAT TO DO !
              Last edited by Ayman bin khaled; 05-17-2011, 02:16 PM. Reason: deleted the unrelated parts

Comment

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

My beloved brother,

Some notes before I reply to you

1) Please use normal small letters as your words are difficult to read this way.

2) Please post your questions in the right section and as a seperate thread. What you ask has nothing to do with this topc or even Islamic manners. It should be placed in the Fiqh section.

The answer is that the necklace is part of the heritage and hence should be distributed as Islam state on the heirs. That said, it is unlawful for your mother, may Allah preserve her, to keep it though I consider the emotional aspect of it, unless the heirs accept that she has it.

Wallahu A'lam

Originally posted by Mohib-Ullah View Post
                ASSALAM-ALAIKUM WR BR : HAVE A QUESTION / FATWA TO ASK. ONE OF MY SISTERS HAS BEEN DIED IN 1990 LEAVING 2 CHILDREN (ONE DAUGHTER + ONE BOY). AT THE TIME OF HER MARRIAGE MY MOM GIFTED HER A NECKKLES SET OF GOLD, AFTER DEATH IT IS LYING WITH MOTHER AND MY MOTHER INTENTIONS WAS THAT WHEN MY SISTER'S DAUGTHER GOT MARRIED SHE WILL GIVE HER AS GIFT ON THAT OCCASION, BUT PRIOR HIS MARRIAGE THERE WAS A BIG DISPUTE WITHIN THIS FAMILY BETWEEN MY MOTHER AND NIECE'S STEP-MOTHER. AFTER THAT OUR NIECE HAS ALSO DISCONNECT WITH US AND WE WERE NOT INVITED IN HER MARRIAGE CEREMONY. MY QUESTION IS THAT IF MY MOTHER DON'T GIVE THIS GOLD NECKLES TO MY LATER SISTER'S FAMILY, THEN WHAT SHARIAH'S DECISION ABOUT THIS ? PLEASE ADVISE ASAP TO HELP US FOR DECIDING WHAT TO DO !
                Seeking Knowledge & Learning Fiqh Is Only Praised When It Is For The Purpose Of Acting Upon It, Not For The Sake Of Discussions & Arguments

Why Posts Are Deleted?

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.

Comment

JAZZAK ALLAH

I will take of these things what you have notified me, again thansk and Jazzak-Allah

Comment

Bump......

Why Posts Are Deleted?

Comment

Assalamo alikom

Shaykhana Alkareem
                      Is point number 13 related to point number 12

13) It does not suit the English version as it is about Arabic language used in writings
                      Assalamo alikom
                      َاللهم إِني أَعوذ بك أَن أَضِلَّ أَو أُضِلَّ، أو أَزِلَّ أَو أُزِلَّ، أَو أَظْلِمَ أَو أُظْلَم، أَو أَجْهَلَ أَويُجْهلَ عليّ

Comment

Working...
                      X