Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth

Go Back   Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth > 'Aqeedah & Refutation of Deviant Sects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2012, 04:16 AM

Default NEW WEBSITE : www.nabahani.com

http://www.nabahani.com/

A new website refuting the Hizb-ut-Tahrir

Enjoy.
Their will come leaders who will not follow my guidance and not follow my Sunnah. Their will be among them men who will have hearts of devils in the bodies of humans. He (the companion of the prophet) asked, "what shall I do, O messenger of Allah, if I reach that?" He replied, "you should hear and obey the ruler even if he flogs your back and takes your wealth, then still hear and obey."
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-16-2012, 05:56 AM

Send a message via MSN to Muhammad Ibn Ali

as-salaamu 'alaikum,

Is it really something to enjoy??!! I'm sick of this refutation culture....

May Allah forgive & guide all muslims.

أنا زعيم بيت في رَبَضِ الجنة لمن ترك المراء وإن كان مُحِقَّا، وبيت في وسط الجنة لمن
ترك الكذب وإن كان مازحًا، وبيت في أعلى الجنة لمن حَسُن خلقه
Old 04-16-2012, 06:05 AM

Yes it is. Read and find out what they are about before commenting. Deviant sects. this entire section is about refuting.
Their will come leaders who will not follow my guidance and not follow my Sunnah. Their will be among them men who will have hearts of devils in the bodies of humans. He (the companion of the prophet) asked, "what shall I do, O messenger of Allah, if I reach that?" He replied, "you should hear and obey the ruler even if he flogs your back and takes your wealth, then still hear and obey."
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-16-2012, 07:06 AM

Aside from pointing out that he was an Ash'ari, they don't seem to actually have anything of substance related to Hizb al-Tahrir.

Anyways, generally speaking, while Hizb al-Tahrir have views I might disagree with, I generally find its followers much more reasonable and decent people than SPUBS and their fellow extremist Salafis.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:27 AM

Salaam Alaikum Abu Bakr b. Nasir, i pray your well.

The website has just started so i guess he just laying the foundations behind it all before getting into the crux of the matters.

Youe view is a view regarding their charachter or Mannerism's rather than their actual Aqaid and Usool's.
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-16-2012, 07:53 AM

They might need to slow down a bit, since they aren't giving much attention to each new site they open. They still have unfinished business with Abu Adam's article.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwan View Post
Youe view is a view regarding their charachter or Mannerism's rather than their actual Aqaid and Usool's.
It is not limited to their Aqa'id. Jarh wal-Ta'dil as they conceive of it is no doubt a Bid'ah. Also, they have yet to publically recant for their promotion of Irja' even though if one of their opponents made much smaller mistakes, they would never let him forget it, even if he repented.

Their general approach to Tabdee' and Ta'amul ma'al mubtadi is also very extreme and at odds with the manhaj of Ahl al-Sunnah. Also, their views on the rulers resemble the heresies of Hajjaj b. Yusuf.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:34 AM

Salaam.

@Basaam. I think they intend to finihs of Abu Adam's article in the book they bringing out.

@Abu Bakr i wont comment on that as i have no ilm on these issues regarding Irja, Tabdee and Ta'amul. so from this i will refrain.

However if you have any contention you are free to contact the brother who runs the sites and see what he has to say on this issue. Many times people say stuff about various people without actually asking the person why and how they come about holding an opinion on such an issue.
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-16-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Salaam.

@Basaam. I think they intend to finihs of Abu Adam's article in the book they bringing out.

@Abu Bakr i wont comment on that as i have no ilm on these issues regarding Irja, Tabdee and Ta'amul. so from this i will refrain.

However if you have any contention you are free to contact the brother who runs the sites and see what he has to say on this issue. Many times people say stuff about various people without actually asking the person why and how they come about holding an opinion on such an issue.
I don't think they would be very interested in hearing anything I have to say given what they've already written about me:

http://www.manhaj.com/manhaj/print.cfm?irktb

In any case, I have lengthy experience with this cult and its followers here in KSA. Some people it is possible advise or have a dialogue with. Others simply need to have their nonsense refuted.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:10 AM

Maybe they will. I have spoken with the brother who runs the websites(s) and he is very receptive in the sense that he will lsiten to you and take the time to email you back and have dialoge.

give it a try.
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-16-2012, 09:29 AM

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:43 AM

Send a message via MSN to Muhammad Ibn Ali

Quote:
Yes it is. Read and find out what they are about before commenting. Deviant sects. this entire section is about refuting.
As-salaamu 'alaikum dear brother,

I don't believe I need to. I know who they are & what they believe in because I've two of my close friends, who were active members of this group. According to some people the 95% of the muslim population are deviants.

If anyone has got much time than he might want to read this things. I don't want to waste my time reading materials which aren't suitable for a layperson like me.

Jazakallahu khayr was-salaamu 'alaikum.

أنا زعيم بيت في رَبَضِ الجنة لمن ترك المراء وإن كان مُحِقَّا، وبيت في وسط الجنة لمن
ترك الكذب وإن كان مازحًا، وبيت في أعلى الجنة لمن حَسُن خلقه
Old 04-16-2012, 09:56 AM

According to some people the 95% of the muslim population are deviants

I with them since 1996..........whats your point. i dont think they ever said 95% of peopel are deviants.
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-16-2012, 09:57 AM

@Abu Bakr. Alhamdulilah
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-16-2012, 08:31 PM

they should have just made khawaarij.com and then put the material as a subsection of that.

may Allah guide us back to His Pleasure, ameen

asalamu alaykum

"I have debated with the Ash'aris
and it has become clear to me that they believe that Allah does not exist"

May Allah hasten the Muslims back to the path
that granted victory to them before.

http://islamthought.wordpress.com/

http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/
Old 04-17-2012, 03:15 AM

Salaam. Are you saying that HT are Khawarij.
(Saheeh Muslim)

HANBALI FIQH MOVEMENT
Old 04-18-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Salaam. Are you saying that HT are Khawarij.
there are three distinct aspects of kharijism. one of them is the revolutionism. This particular trait is found within their dawah. However HT is a bunch of everything. I even found some good beneficial groundwork that they did. May Allah guide them and us to His siraatul-mustaqeem.

asalamu alaykum

"I have debated with the Ash'aris
and it has become clear to me that they believe that Allah does not exist"

May Allah hasten the Muslims back to the path
that granted victory to them before.

http://islamthought.wordpress.com/

http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/
Old 04-19-2012, 09:38 PM

I have seen some articles refuting Takfeeris in Salafimanhaj.com .Are those article reliable ?

I would like to know the opinion of knowledgeable brother who are here about salafi manhaj website .Do we find any deviation in them ?
Old 04-20-2012, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubinshah View Post
I have seen some articles refuting Takfeeris in Salafimanhaj.com .Are those article reliable ?

I would like to know the opinion of knowledgeable brother who are here about salafi manhaj website .Do we find any deviation in them ?

Do a google search for advise to the uk salafies by Ali Tamimi, should help.

المرأة المسلمة تهز المهد بيمينها و تزلزل عروش الكفر بشمالها
The muslimah rocks the cradle with her right hand and shakes the thrones of kufr with her left.

mogreen88.wordpress.com
abubakrassiddeeq.wordpress.com
arbaeen.wordpress.com
ummahatulmumineen.wordpress.com
imambukhaari.wordpress.com
rasoolulallah.wordpress.com
tafseerjuzzamma.wordpress.com
matnabishujaa.wordpress.com
http://marriageislam.wordpress.com/
http://tafseersurahalfatiha.wordpress.com/
Old 04-20-2012, 03:57 AM

I'm not a big fan of 'headless-chicken-style' refutations. They clearly don't know how to win fans.

because returning to the truth is better than remaining in falsehood,
and the one who remains in falsehood will increase only in remoteness from the truth

(29/471, Tadheeb 'l-Kamal)