Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth

Go Back   Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth > General Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2010, 12:49 AM

Default Does Surat Yaseen has a Secret ?

In the name of Allah the Compassionating the Compassionate
Brothers and Sisters Alsalamo alikom
What is the secret or secrets in Surat Yaseen Shareef ? Many people From Arab back ground and many muslim holds Yaseen in a higher place than other surat in Quran. Some they say that whoever reads it and make a prayer and ask Allah by the virtue of Yaseen and its secrets to facilitate this or that and they say their Duaa never fails this way { Is that hiden Shirk }.
Some other Muslims wrote about Yaseen poems and hinted to its secret { we may come to that later on }.
While other Sufis wrote long duaa and say just repeat it as it is written and ask Allah at earnest and you shall attain your desired wish.
Other “ Shaykh “ invented to Yaseen whatis called Aadeya { prescribed method } and said –And many Muslims do with them –that this Aadeya is failure proof.if you pair it with surat Almolk.
A closely related Q.C. of mine never lost a court case because he threatened the judges to use Yaseen Aadeya against them and that they will die or perish in a matter of days { Is that sort of white magic ?} .What is the myth surrounding this surat and what is its secrets.I for one vouch for it .So brothers and sisters , is it haram to read it and ask Allah for help ? Because that is exactly what I do.Or does it have a supreme secret? .There some Hadeeths mentioned about its virtue but I think they are weak hadeeth.
Baraka Allahu Feekom wasalamo Alikom.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:14 AM

Default Some clues to the secret

Bismillah alrahman alraheem
Brothers and sisters asalamo alikom.
Yes surat Yaseen has a secret it is narrated that the most magnificent name of Allah swt is in this surat in an ayat which considered by any Muslim the utmost dream and the best wish a warshipper slave for Allah can desire.
I think I gave you enough clues for now. You have to find it out for yourself Or wait for me to reveal it tomorrow Insha Allah.
Wasalamo Alikom.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:12 PM

walikum aslam wahrmatullah wa barakatahu

What is Yaseen Aadeya? how do you read it?

Is it yaseen and surah mulk only?
Old 10-19-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
What is Yaseen Aadeya? how do you read it?

As a reply from sister Umm Abdullah
Bismillah walhamdu llilah
Dear Respected sister Alsalamo alikom.
There are two ways for Aadeyat Yaseen :
!- A dua you find it available every where in Cairo and that is the general public know as Adeyat yaseen.
2-The real Aadeyat yaseen known by few people and that is not a duaa no, it is reading of surat Almulk followed by surat Yaseen .
Brothers and sisters
That is all what i can tell for now becauase I need a perrmission from Brother Ayman or set Umm Abdallah M to allow me to explain further.
However , In order not to confuse the issue here the Aadeya is not the secret of surat Yaseen Shareef.it is the Ayat right in the middle that referrs to or can indicate the most magnificent name of God swt .
Wa Allahu aalamh { and Allah all knowing }
Wa salamo alikom
Old 10-20-2010, 12:44 AM

Default Almaskh " Signs of Allahs Anger"

We still talking about some aspects of surat Yaseen which I did not mean by any measure to be taken as going through explaining word for word { normally I do that in the Quran Section in the forum }.Here I am following the trend I started in identifying some of the hidden Quranic jewels .Surat Yaseen Shareef is the only surat talking about Maskh. وَلَوْ نَشَاءُ لَمَسَخْنَاهُمْ عَلَى مَكَانَتِهِمْ فَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا مُضِيًّا وَلَا يَرْجِعُونَ (67)

{If we wish can turn them to stone where ever they be so they ca not go forward or back ward }.Maskh is turning humans into rocks , solid lifless objects or animals .Allah talked about turning some kufar onto Pigs and Apes in Surat the Table) قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِشَرٍّ مِنْ ذَلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِنْدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ لَعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ أُولَئِكَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَنْ سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (60) But Allah never mentioned the word maskh before.
Ibn Battuta mentioned in his journey to India under heading “the statues “ that he saw an ancient village full of black statues of humans and he was told that the inhabitants of the village were turned to stone because of their disobedience to Allah.
Wasalamo alikom for now.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:19 AM

Default The secret is revealed

Brothers and Sisters in Islam alsalamo alikom
After Allah swt shows his power and what he can do to the kuffar in the Dooms day he then shows the situation that the believers will get in the paradise.Allah swt mentioned in manu surat the comfort that men and women will get if ther are from the people of the right or higher than that if they are from the top believers those who exceeded and excelled in their service to God { Alsabqouna alsabiquon } surat Alwaqiaah .Those are the closest ones .Each and every one of them gets more than what they ever imagined. But there is more than the Huoaris and than the gold and silk etc.. Yes brothers and sisters there is more and that is the secret in Surat Yaseen Shareef. Remember when we were kide at school and the Principles calls you to thank you or reward you for something good that you did. How happy were you? .Allah swt will not only look at you but He will remove away the surrounding veils of his Jabarout” ultimate strength , Hekmah “ ultimat harnessing of power , his Malakout “ Kingship in his kingdom “and YOU will be with Allah { Maeiahtu Allah } you shall see Him and that is not all He will Greet you Salamon from Allah سَلَامٌ قَوْلًا مِنْ رَبٍّ رَحِيمٍ (58
And that is the ultimate secret Maeiatu Allah
If you rearrange this verse which is in passive form { nakirah } you find the active form in the name of Allah Qayoum and that is the Highest name of Good as mentioned by many top scholars.
So I hope Igave you something new and beneficial .
And Allah All Knowing.
Wasalamo alikom