Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth

Go Back   Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth > The Multaqa Library
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Moderator of Books & Websites Forum

Default Usool al Fiqh Audios, E-books and articles

Salamu Alaikum.

Okay, I tried to gather whatever "authentic" audios, articles and e-books I could on the issue of Usool al Fiqh (principles of jurisprudence). I said "authentic" because I am a human being at the end of the day and I make mistakes so be careful with whatever you come across. Do Istikhara if you're confused.

Part 1:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3a9a7/

This contains all the books (just a few) and articles as well as some audios. I can't list all the articles and books but there are some authors who are popular but they do make mistakes (if you know what I mean).

The audio lecturers include: Abu Shuaib Ashmead Choat (I found him on audioislam.com), Bilal Philips, Dawud Adib and Saleh as-Saleh.

Part 2:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/f5197e/

This part only contains audios. Lecturers include: Jamaal Zarabozo, Yasir Qadhi, Yahya Ibrahim and Ali at-Tamimi.

This part does not include Ali at-Tamimi's 17 part lectures series on Usul Fiqh. That will come in Parts 3 and 4 (later insha-Allah). If you want you can listen to it at www.sunnahonline.com. If you want to download it, that's another story. It took me a lot of time to do so.

Lastly, you need winzip or winrar to open the files

http://www.rarlab.com/

NOTE: I just checked my download link. They have pictures of actresses there. Astaghfirullah. All the other file sharing facilities seem to have the same issue or they offer less space. Brothers, please can you get your wives or sisters to download the stuff for you?
Old 02-19-2008, 07:12 PM

Can you please repost these files? Specifically I am looking for Shaikh Jamaal Zarabozo's audio lectures. Jazak'Allah.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Multaqa Fiqh Q&A

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The first step to the sciences of Usool is the Arabic Langauge. smile

be advised.

Jazakom Allah khier

Why Posts Are Deleted?
[Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:19 AM

Assalamu Alaikum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowledgeSeeker View Post
Can you please repost these files? Specifically I am looking for Shaikh Jamaal Zarabozo's audio lectures. Jazak'Allah.
Insha-Allah, I will do so soon. I'll also post Brother Jamaal's lectures separately. They consist of the following titles: Ikhtilaaf (difference of opinion between the scholars), the Madhhabs and the Status of the Sunnah.

Were those the ones that you were looking for?
Old 02-20-2008, 06:41 PM

Walakeumasalam,

Actually, I was under the mistaken impression that your post was referring to the lecture series by Shaikh Jamaal on the Principles Of Fiqh (I think this is a 24 tape set, it is quite old and difficult to find). As for the lectures you mentioned, I have listened to them. But thanks anyway, and if you do come across or know someone who has the the Principles of Fiqh series, please let me know.

Jazak'Allah.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:47 AM

Asallamu Alaykum

Do you have Usool Al Fiqh by Sheikh Ali at-Tamimi in mp3?, if so could you upload them please

Jazak'Allahu khairen
Wasallam.
Old 02-21-2008, 03:31 AM

Assalamu Alaikum.

Brother Knowledgeseeker, I tried to find that set for you but to no avail. As you said, nobody seems to have it. If I ever come across them, I will let you know, insha-allah. Have you tried contacting Al-Hidaayah or Brother Jamaal directly though?

Brother Julaybib, I have the audios in Real Player. Insha-Allah, I will convert them to MP3 and then upload them.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:26 AM

Assalaamu 'Alaykum
Its not available anymore could you upload again?
Old 03-01-2008, 11:47 AM

Wa'alaykum Asallam Wa Rahmatullah

I found Usool al-Fiqh by Sheikh Ali at-Tamimi in mp3 alhamdulillah:

http://noorad-deen.com/Ali%20At-Timimi/Usul%20ul-Fiqh/

Sorry if you already started to convert and upload them. May Allah reward you for your intention anyway....ameen

Wasalllam
Old 03-01-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julaybib_uK View Post

Sorry if you already started to convert and upload them. May Allah reward you for your intention anyway....ameen

Wasalllam
Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmathulah.

Yes, I had already converted them but it's okay, brother. I don't mind.

If anybody wants to download Ali At-Tamimi's lectures (Usul Fiqh series, Aims of the Shariah, Blind following of the Madhhabs and Need for fiqh suitable to our time and place), you can do so from here:

http://www.driveway.com/h9s2h6q3c8

All the "trustworthy" Usool al-Fiqh articles and books that I could compile can be download here:

http://www.driveway.com/h9a6t7a0z5

Please note:

- You need winrar to open these.
- I've added some books and articles to this batch.

I'll add the other lectures tomorrow, insha-Allah.

My apologies for the delay.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:48 PM

Jazak'Allahu khairen, Excellent collection of articles.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:27 AM

Assalamu Alaikum.

The audios once more:

Part I: http://www.driveway.com/a0l9v2w4j1

This part contains lectures by Abu Shuaib Ashmead Choat, Bilal Philips, Dawud Adib and Saleh as-Saleh (ra). I've added a book for Dr. Bilal and the notes for Saleh as-Saleh's lectures (both of which can also be found in the books+articles download).

Part II: http://www.driveway.com/p1e3y8p6d0

This part contains lectures by Jamaal Zarabozo, Yasir Qadhi, Yahya Ibrahim and Muhammad Alshareef (this is a new addition).

All the lectures are in mp3 format.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julaybib_uK View Post

Wasalllam
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah,

It appears that there is an error once I click on the link. Any reasons for this?
"The perfection of tawhid is found when there remains nothing in the heart except Allah, the servant is left loving those He loves, hating those He hates and what He hates, showing allegiance to those He has allegiance to, showing enmity to those He shows enmity towards, ordering what He orders and prohibiting what He prohibits."Shaykhu'l Islam Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah, rahimahuAllah
Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 AM

What do you think of. Abdullah. Ibn Bayyah on usul ul fiqh? I have it on tape ?
Adh-Dhahabee in Siyar A’lam An-Nubala’ reports Al-Awza’ee as saying: “We used to joke and laugh, then when we became looked at as role models I was afraid that even smiling would not be suitable for us.” And Ibn Katheer says in Al-Bidayah Wan-Nihayah: “It is binding upon the scholar to be cautious of making faults and to avoid the prohibitions, for his shortcoming is being observed, the ignorant one ready to follow it.”

فإنه من يعش منكم فسيرى اختلافاً كثيراً فعليكم بسنتي
Old 08-04-2010, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musa Al Colombee View Post
What do you think of. Abdullah. Ibn Bayyah on usul ul fiqh? I have it on tape ?
I do not advice people to listen to this man.

he has a modernist based methodology from which he operates

he is a believer in, and most likely he institutionalized the devil's deception of
"ahlul-sunnah are three, Ash'aris, maturidis, and atharis"
concept

He is not an actual athari in aqeedah either, for he assumes the concept of tafweed bil-m'ana

moreover he was the chief ideologue that made the
"Pledges of Mutual respect"
with sufis and ash'aris as a means to silence the "extremists wahhabi fundamentalists" (meaning normal average sunni muslims) in speaking about or highlighting the deviations of the above mentioned heretics.

asalamu alaikum

"I have debated with the Ash'aris
and it has become clear to me that they believe that Allah does not exist"

May Allah hasten the Muslims back to the path
that granted victory to them before.

http://islamthought.wordpress.com/

http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/
Old 08-05-2010, 05:31 AM

Post Usul al-Fiqh Resources 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm 'Amarah View Post
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah,

It appears that there is an error once I click on the link. Any reasons for this?
Here you go:

Quote:

Usoolul-Fiqh: it is the science concerning the comprehensive evidences of fiqh. Since fiqh consist of either [i] masaa‘il (issues) concerning which the ruling by one of the five rulings is sought, or [ii] it is the dalaa‘il (evidences) employed in extracting and determining these masaa‘il (issues). So fiqh is actualy knowledge of the masaa‘il (issues) and the dalaa‘il (evidences).

| Track 1 | Track 2 | Track 3 | Track 4 | Track 5 | Track 6 | Track 7 | Track 8 | Track 9 | Track 10 | Track 11 | Track 12 | Track 13 | Track 14 | Track 15 | Track 16 | Track 17 |
I've also attached two English books, and Ibn 'Uthaymin's beginner book (in Arabic) on the subject: "al-Usul min `Ilm Al-Usul".

One section from his book thats been translated, "Ijtihad and Taqlid."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Usul al-Fiqh al-Islami.pdf (236.5 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf Usul al-Fiqh 'Abd al-Hannan.pdf (151.1 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf Al-Usul min `Ilm Al-Usul.pdf (1.37 MB, 147 views)
Old 11-29-2010, 06:17 PM

As-salaamu `alaykum

Perhaps this is been pointed out elsewhere, but I just noticed that As-Sa`dee's Risaalah Lateefah (Usool Al-Fiqh Al-Muhimmah) has been translated into the English language.

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/52956

Here's the intro and first chapter,

Quote:
All praise belongs to Allaah. So we praise Him for what He possess from His beautiful Names and lofty and perfect Attributes; and for His Judgement and Decree which encompasses everything in existence; and for His Divinely Prescribed Laws which encompass every field of legislation; and His Judgement concerning rewards for the doers of good, and punishments for the criminals.

I testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah alone, who has no partner in His Names. Attributes or Judgement. And I testify that Muhammad is His Slave and Messenger; who clarified the Judgement and the rulings, made clear the halaal (lawful) and the haraam (prohibited), and established the fundamentals and expounded upon them - until the Religion was completed and establsihed firmly. O Allaah extol and send the blessings of peace upon Muhammad, and upon his family, his Companions and those that follow them, particularly the Scholars.

To proceed: This is a brief essay concerning usoolul-fiqh (fundamentals of jurisprudence), uncomplicated in wording, clear in meaning, and useful in learning its rulings for whosoever contemplates its meanings. We ask Allaah that He benefits both its compiler and its reader. Indeed He is the Most Generous.

Chapter 1

Usoolul-Fiqh: it is the science concerning the comprehensive evidences of fiqh. Since fiqh consist of either [i] masaa‘il (issues) concerning which the ruling by one of the five rulings is sought, or [ii] it is the dalaa‘il (evidences) employed in extracting and determining these masaa‘il (issues). So fiqh is actualy knowledge of the masaa‘il (issues) and the dalaa‘il (evidences).
These dalaa‘il (evidences) are of two types:-

Comprehensive evidences that encompass every ruling - from the beginning to the end of fiqh - of a single kind; such as our saying: “al-amr lil-wujoob (a command is indicative of an obligation).” Or: “an-nahee lit-tahreem (a forbiddance is indicative of a prohibition).” And other similar evidences. So these are part of usoolul-fiqh

Detailed evidences that are to be understood in the light of the comprehensive evidences. So when such is completed, then the ahkaam (rulings) can be resolved.

Thus, the ahkaam (rulings) are in need of their detailed evidences, and the detailed evidences are themselves in need of comprehensive evidences. So by this, we recognise the need and the necessity of knowing usoolul-fiqh, and that it aids in the understanding of fiqh itself, and that it is the foundations for deducing and making ijtihaad in the ahkaam (rulings).
Old 11-30-2010, 06:22 AM

Quote:
I just checked my download link. They have pictures of actresses there. Astaghfirullah. All the other file sharing facilities seem to have the same issue or they offer less space
Not Every Sharing Website,4shared.com Does Not Have It
Quote:
They have pictures of actresses there.
Run Internet Explorer>Tools>Options>Uncheck "Show Pictures" And Your Problem Is Solved
Old 02-20-2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm Muawiyah View Post
Salamu Alaikum.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3a9a7/

This contains all the books (just a few) and articles as well as some audios. I can't list all the articles and books but there are some authors who are popular but they do make mistakes (if you know what I mean).

The audio lecturers include: Abu Shuaib Ashmead Choat (I found him on audioislam.com), Bilal Philips, Dawud Adib and Saleh as-Saleh.

Part 2:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/f5197e/

This part only contains audios. Lecturers include: Jamaal Zarabozo, Yasir Qadhi, Yahya Ibrahim and Ali at-Tamimi.

This part does not include Ali at-Tamimi's 17 part lectures series on Usul Fiqh. That will come in Parts 3 and 4 (later insha-Allah). If you want you can listen to it at www.sunnahonline.com. If you want to download it, that's another story. It took me a lot of time to do so.

Lastly, you need winzip or winrar to open the files

http://www.rarlab.com/
Salaamu alaykum Habibty

All the links appear to be dead ...

Jazaakhi'Allaahu Khayran for the Rich Share ..
Old 07-14-2012, 12:51 PM

Default Jamaal Zarabozo's Usool al-Fiqh Series (old)

As salaamu alaykum ikhwaan wa akhawaat.

Insha'Allaah, we will soon post Jamaal Zarabozo's old 12-tape series on Usool al-Fiqh @ www.islamiclectures.us/JZ.html

Please benefit from our site: www.islamiclectures.us