Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth

Go Back   Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth > The Multaqa Library
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2011, 04:46 AM

Default Al-Fatĥ al-Mubīn fī Taĥqīq Tabaqāt al-Mudallisīn with Notes of Ĥāfidh Shaykh Zhubayr 'Alī Zhaī

AsSalāmu 'alaikum.

The titled book can be downloaded from [http://ahlulhadeeth.net/book/Al-Fatt...-Mudasseen.pdf]

Hope you find it beneficial.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:53 AM

My comments concerning Sh. Zubair's view on the Tadlees of Sufyan al-Thawri:

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...html#post30972
Quote:
I must respectfully disagree about the level of his tadlis. Al-Tirmidhi states the following in al-Ilal al-Kabir:

قال محمد ولا أعرف لسفيان الثوري عن حبيب بن أبي ثابت ولا عن سلمة بن كهيل ولا عن منصور وذكر مشايخ كثيرة لا أعرف لسفيان هؤلاء تدليسا ما أقل تدليسه.

Imam al-Bukhari's status in hadith is known and his knowledge of the routes and narrators. In my view, a shahadah like this from al-Bukhari takes precedence over the view of any later traditionists
Quote:
I have gone through it and I don't see evidence that he's from the third level of mudallisin. It's well known that Sufyan was the most prolific narrator of his time. Even if there are many instances of his tadlis, they are still few in respect to the total number of his marwiyaat as he is said to have had 30,000 hadiths. What's more, ibn Hajar mentions him in Hady al-Sari amongst those mudallisin whose mu'an'an narrations are mentioned in the Sahih without any tasrih bis-samaa' to be found. Finally, Ya'qub ibn Sufyan al-Fasawi had the following to say about him in al-Ma'rifah wa'l-Tarikh (2/637):

Quote:
وحديث سفيان ـ يعني الثوري ، وأبي إسحاق والأعمش ما لم يعلم أنه مدلس يقوم مقام الحجة اهـ
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Alsalafi View Post
If my translation is correct, fasawi said:
"The Hadith of Sufyan i.e. Althawri and that of Abu Ishaaq and that of Al-A'mash (Saulayman bin Mahraan, i remember he is mudallis too), unless it is known that the hadith is narrated with tadlees (Mudallus , the Laam takes fathah i guess), stands as a worhty evidence."
If this translation is correct, this means that he is saying their ghair mudallas is hujjah, not their mu'an'an (معنعن أؤ مأنان). Please correct me if i am wrong. You have good knowledge in this science masha'allah, wallahu haseebuk.
not every معنعن is necessarily mudallas مدلَّس (with a fatha as you correctly stated). This indicates that he considers their reports to be a hujjah until its proven that they committed tadlis in the respective hadiths or at least there are qaraa'in to lead us to fear that (such as nakarah of the matn or extreme gharabah of the sanad)

Quote:
Agreed. But what about the al tadlees al taswiyyah, the worst of the types of tadlees, as Shu'bah said?
in practice, it is very rare (only Walid b. Muslim is known to have done it in frequency, and that too is only proven with the hadiths of al-awza'i), making it even more worthy of being taken on case by case basis rather than generally dropping the hadiths

Quote:
I remember that Nawawi said in taqrib that all mu'an'an in shaihayn are mahmool alal sama'ah. So saheehayn are a special case.
Many scholars have said this, but personally, I think this is just husn al-dhann on their parts because they didn't think that al-shaykhayn were doing what they ought to according to the particular view that they follow on how to deal with tadlis. Ibn Daqiq al-'Id has criticized this, and other scholars have said that this is just simply husn al-dhann, amongst them al-Mizzi, and I believe shaykh al-Albani as well.

To understand the issue of tadlis better, I suggest you read the following (I don't necessarily agree with all the conclusions but the research is exhaustive and beneficial, and it has an introduction by Sh. Abdullah al-Sa'd, who I consider to be one of the leading hadith experts of our time):

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=91&book=236

Quote:
Can you give any example where Sufyan's tadlees is from the shyookh Bukhari says he does not do tadlees from and then there is no tasreeh in other books of hadith? Or that there are no mutabi'aat for the same text elsewhere, which i remember usually Bukhari himself points out?
im afraid not, although I havent looked, but if al-bukhari found no tadlis from them, I doubt I would (and even if i did, I'm sure they would be few and far between). As for other shaykhs, there are obviously cases of tadlis. Otherwise, why would al-Bukhari have said:

ما أقل تدليسه

Which means that he does commit tadlis, albeit rarely, whereas for the shaykhs Bukhari named, he found not a single verifiable case of it.

Quote:
قال ابن حبان البستي
و أمّا المدلسون الذين هم ثقات و عدول فإنا لا نحتج باخبارهم الا ما بينوا السماع في ما رووا مثل الثوري و الاعمش و أبي اسحاق و أضرابهم
(الاحسان
المجلد 1
الصفحة 161
Ibn Hibban, in his muqaddimah to his Sahih, he says some things which are brilliant and insightful about the sciences of hadith. Examples would be his discussion of Tafarrud and his assertion that all hadiths are actually Ahad. However, he doesn't seem to follow through on what he says about the matter of tafarrud. On the other hand, we have issues in which he has said things that are very much arguable. An example would be what he says about ziyadat, and also what he says about Tadlis. If you follow the rest of the quote that you have cited here, you will find that he asserts that no khabr from any mudallis can be accepted without tasrih bis sama'.

Therefore, for him, there are only two tabaqas: mudallis and ghayr mudallis. The khabr of the mudallis is unacceptable without tasrih while that of the ghayr mudallis is acceptable.

It seems to me that he was taking this from the statement of al-Shafi'i in his Risalah about the Mudallis, but i think al-Shafi'i was engaging in an exercise of theoretical discussion of the issue, because he himself makes ihtijaj of many narrations of mudallisin in his own writings without always seeking out their tasrih.

In any case, his statement doesn't seem to bear much proof concerning the frequency (or lack thereof) of Sufyan's tadlis, Wallahu A'lam.

Quote:
qastalani opposed him Irshaad Alsaari 1/286 in the case of Sufyan, as mentioned in the attachment i attached.
Qastalani's statement seems to me to just be a reiteration of the general principle that the mudallis must make tasrih, rather than any sort of tahqiq concerning the status of al-Thawri's tadlis, wallahu A'lam.
Note: I have not read any of this work other than this issue and am not in any position to comment on it.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:29 AM

He has so strict approach towards an'ana of mudallis that he himself doesn't seem to follow it (probably when it suits him). He is kind of revisionist person. I believe he involve in things more than his ability.

--*--

المشبه يعبد صنما والمعطل يعبد عدما
Old 12-22-2011, 02:47 PM

I am telling -and not for the first time- that I hold Shaykh Zhubayr [زبير] with very high esteem and at the same time, this high esteem is not like the Sufi cult or worshiping him. I am aware of his mistakes (known to me as mistakes). The way I respect him may seem exaggeration to many, but since to the best of my knowledge [which is far less (perhaps not even considerable) than that of yours], he appears (to me) as the BEST living Salafi/Ahl al-Hadith scholar in the Subcontinent & among the BEST living across the globe; I revere him with the esteem I deem fitting for him (coz respecting scholars in fitting manner is from the Sunnah of the Salaf, and for this, I respect you too). This is MY explanation of MY comments/statement and I believe I know my intention & reasons (behind my comments) more than you.

The Shaykh is 1 of the 2 most notable Scholars of the Late Shaykh al-Muhaddith Badi al-Din Shah Rashidi (the another is Late Shaykh, Imam Muqbil) may Alllah mercy them. He runs a monthly "Al-Hadeeth" which deals queries & issues with authentic Sunnah. His life is devoted to Dawah Ilallah, the service of the prophetic traditions - grading & teaching them, deriving fiqh from them. He is among those who are exactly described as follows:
Quote:
but honestly, let us not fool ourselves, we are only children next to the true giants of this field who sacrificed everything - personally, financially, physically, - to compile and preserve the Sunnah and spent their day and night in its study. The best we can hope to do is to understand and cherish the great inheritance that they have left us behind.
[Cited here:http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...6/index23.html Post:222].
While the Shaykh is dedicating his life to serve the Deed & discharging his duties towards the Ummah, why can't I pay some homage to him in a fitting manner (according to my best).

Well, I might be mistaken in my consideration of the extent of the scholarship or prodigy of the Shaykh. So when I become convinced that he deserves less, I shall act accordingly InshaAllah.

And InshaAllah, this will be my last answer concerning the way I praise him, irrespective of whether it seems exaggeration to you or anyone else. I reassure you that I am not like the 'Sufi', nor I do worship scholar (Ittiba' ≠ Worship)

As for your point about the transliteration of his name, I have already told you that so far I am not informed of an unanimous way of transliteration. In my way of transliteration, at times I transliterate "ز" as "Zh" and other times as simply "Z", also sometimes I exclude the Madd, some other times include them. This is not pre-planned, meaning whenever which comes randomly in my fingers.

I expect MY clarifications of MY speech/deed will suffice to save me from further pushes.

Last edited by Ayman bin khaled; 12-25-2011 at 04:32 AM. Reason: deleted irrelevant posts
Old 12-22-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
The way I respect him may seem exaggeration to many, but since to the best of my knowledge [which is far less (perhaps not even considerable) than that of yours], he appears (to me) as the BEST living Salafi/Ahl al-Hadith scholar in the Subcontinent & among the BEST living across the globe
Can you provide us a list of Indian Sub-Continent Muhadditheen that you know of, apart from Zubair Ali?

Also, can you give us a list of top ten all-round Muhadditheen in your estimation across the globe?

Also, can you tell us who transliterates ز as 'zh'?

because returning to the truth is better than remaining in falsehood,
and the one who remains in falsehood will increase only in remoteness from the truth

(29/471, Tadheeb 'l-Kamal)
Old 12-23-2011, 03:16 AM

It's because I don't know the guy bro. And all of a sudden, someone here is claiming that he is one of the top Muhadditheen across the globe!!! And the best in the Indian Sub!!!

Does he have any original contribution to Hadith?

It would also be better if you could elaborate on the following:

Can you provide us a list of Indian Sub-Continent Muhadditheen that you know of, apart from Zubair Ali?

Also, can you give us a list of top ten all-round Muhadditheen in your estimation across the globe?

Also, can you tell us who transliterates ز as 'zh'?

because returning to the truth is better than remaining in falsehood,
and the one who remains in falsehood will increase only in remoteness from the truth

(29/471, Tadheeb 'l-Kamal)
Old 12-23-2011, 04:14 AM

Also he has a very detailed book on the topic of Rafa' Yadain but it doesn't deal with the arguments provided in the most famous book for hanafi proofs I'ala us Sunan, even though he dealt with most of the arguments which has already been dealt with.

--*--

Old 12-23-2011, 08:25 AM

In his Anwar as-Saheefa many a time he disagree with al-Albani just because al-Albani would declare a report authentic based on shawahid or mutabi'ah. So Zubair Ali declare isnad (not hadith) to be weak and mark the report that he disagreed with al-Albani on it, but if we check the books of al-Albani we'll see albani did weaken isnad even though he called it authentic based on support. So this is how he made imaginary mistakes of al-Albani ##deleted by the mod##

--*--

Last edited by Ayman bin khaled; 12-25-2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Please refrain from attacking Sh. Zubair even if you disgaree with him
Old 12-23-2011, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlussunnah View Post
In his Anwar as-Saheefa many a time he disagree with al-Albani just because al-Albani would declare a report authentic based on shawahid or mutabi'ah. So Zubair Ali declare isnad (not hadith) to be weak and mark the report that he disagreed with al-Albani on it, but if we check the books of al-Albani we'll see albani did weaken isnad even though he called it authentic based on support. ##deleted##.
In his checkings on the Four Sunan, there are a number of noticeable differences with Sh. Albani, not only on narrations but on narrators as well.

Last edited by Ayman bin khaled; 12-25-2011 at 04:35 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:38 AM

He disagree with Shaykh Albani, i know that. The reason 1). His methodology of dealing with mu'an'an narration of a mudallis. 2). His imaginary conclusion that Albani ruled such n such while in actual Albani had nothing different in it. 3). His ##deleted: watch your language## methodology of counting the Jarh and Tawthiq instead of weighing them. Etc. But the fact remains he uses Shaykh al-Albani's work extensively. Recently i read one of his article in which he while doing the takhrij of a hadith gave references of Nasai, Ibn Hibban and even Fadhl as-Salaat alanNabi of Qadhi Isma'il. But he left the major references like Musnad Ahmad, Hakim, Tabrani, Ibn Abi Shayba, Darimi. Actually Shaykh Albani in his tahqiq of Fadhl as-Salat alan Nabi gave references of Nasai, Ibn Hibban and declared it Sahih. Zubair Ali followed him, even though Shaykh Albani provided loads of references in another book As-Saheeha. Zubair Ali also claimed that there is explicit mentioning of listening by ath-Thawri, but if you check all the references provided by him and other references provided by Shaykh Albani you would notice there is no mention of hearing. So the hadith finally remain weak according to the methodology of Zubair Ali Zai. The hadith is ''There are angels present on earth who deliver to me salam of my Ummah''.

--*--

Last edited by Ayman bin khaled; 12-25-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:47 AM

I find it interesting that while he follows Sh. Al-Albani's views a lot, he never mentions him by name. Never. Not even once have I seen him do that in his checkings of the Four Sunan.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
He counts Jarh and Ta'deel instead of weighing it.
If you read Noor ul-Aynain, he has explained his Minhaaj in it with details with regards to Jarh and Ta'deel. It is wrong to say that he does this all the time. He only gives preference to Jumhoor when both the Jarh and Ta'deel are Mufassar and contradictory. Otherwise, he also believes in the principle that Jarh Mufassar takes precedent over Ta'deel Mubham; and ta'deel mufassar over Jarh mubham. [Read Pg 62 of Noorul Aynain]
Old 12-23-2011, 04:44 PM

Quote:
In his Anwar as-Saheefa many a time he disagree with al-Albani just because al-Albani would declare a report authentic based on shawahid or mutabi'ah. So Zubair Ali declare isnad (not hadith) to be weak and mark the report that he disagreed with al-Albani on it, but if we check the books of al-Albani we'll see albani did weaken isnad even though he called it authentic based on support. So this is how he made imaginary mistakes of al-Albani and show himself as some sort of great muhaddith.
He does not try to indicate that he is a greater Muhaddith than Shaikh Albani, he has done this because his methodology is different than Shaikh Albaani when it comes to a weak hadeeth with its weak shawaahid.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlussunnah View Post
. . . Recently i read one of his article in which he while doing the takhrij of a hadith gave references of Nasai, Ibn Hibban and even Fadhl as-Salaat alanNabi of Qadhi Isma'il. But he left the major references like Musnad Ahmad, Hakim, Tabrani, Ibn Abi Shayba, Darimi. Actually Shaykh Albani in his tahqiq of Fadhl as-Salat alan Nabi gave references of Nasai, Ibn Hibban and declared it Sahih. Zubair Ali followed him, even though Shaykh Albani provided loads of references in another book As-Saheeha. Zubair Ali also claimed that there is explicit mentioning of listening by ath-Thawri, but if you check all the references provided by him and other references provided by Shaykh Albani you would notice there is no mention of hearing. So the hadith finally remain weak according to the methodology of Zubair Ali Zai. The hadith is ''There are angels present on earth who deliver to me salam of my Ummah''.
This is not entirely true. In his checking of Sunan An-Nasa'i (#1283), he does give its references to Musnad Ahmad and even Sunan Al-Kubra of An-Nasa'i.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:03 PM

[QUOTE=Ahl ul-Isnaad;89456]
Quote:
Not one of his book but most of his books like Noor al-Aynain, Ilmi Maqalat, Amin okarvi ka ta'aqub etc, although i do not claim to read all of these completely.
What did you find wrong in Noor ul Aynain and other books?

Quote:
I agree that he differed with al-Albani many issues, such that both of them cannot be simultaneously on the methodology of Ahlul Hadeeth.
Just because of their differences in Tahqeeq o Takhreej, you are doubting his aqeedah????? Even though both the Shaikhain have differences in tahqeeq, you would hardly find any difference between them in Aqeedah which would exclude him from the methodology of Ahl ul-Hadeeth. Basically, what I have found is that, you are not criticizing Shaikh Zubair based on Scholarly Arguments, you are just doing it because of your personal hatred towards him.

Quote:
But I wasn't claiming that he followed rulings of sh. ALbani, rather I was saying that he uses the hard-works of Albani, and people think that it is his hard work.
Can you please tell us, how has he used the works of Shaikh Albani if he didn't even use his rulings? How else could he have used his work??

Quote:
You guys don't get the point. A great muhaddith is known through his works or through his students who spread his works. Tell me which work of Shaykh Zai is so unique to make him a great muhaddith. Take for example Habeeb-ur-Rahman A'azami of Deoband had published Musannaf Abdur-Razzaq, Musnad Humaidi etc, similarly shaykh Al-Albani published many rare books. Editing a book for the first time is much more difficult then editing by taking help from first edition.

Is it a condition to edit a book to be a good Muhaddith?? A Muhaddith is one who displays his tahqeeq on ahadeeth. Furthermore, even Shaikh Zubair has published many rare books, but unfortunately they have not been published yet. At the end, I will provide the list of the books by Shaikh Zubair.

Quote:
I didn't know ulama differed on this. Scholars may count Jarh and Tawtheeq but after weighing it. I'll provide examples from Zai's pseudo-scholarship.
lol, that's what I said later in a separate post that he does not do it all the time, he also weighs it first and then counts it.
I will wait for your examples.

Quote:
I didn't know al-Albani has tahqeeq on Muwatta?? al-Albani has mukhtasar of Bukhari and Muslim separately, in it he doesn't say in footnotes that this is authentic or that is authentic. He maight have said somewhere that "this hadith is authentic (because) Muslim narrated it''. The difference between him and Zai is that Zubair Ali was writing it under the tahqeeq of muwatta which every student know that it is all authentic and he himself notified there is no weak report in his version of Muwatta except one. So what is the need to make the book lengthy to increase its pages.

Firstly, Al-Muwatta is not all authentic. There is one Da'eef hadeeth, so if there is even one Weak hadeeth in it, then there remains the duty to distinguish the Saheeh ahadeeth from this Da'eef hadeeth. Secondly, how does this very minor thing cause Shaikh Zubair to be excluded from the rank of Muhadditheen, and how does this lower his rank in any way????

Quote:
Also laughable. Even Ahle Hadith public would not do that mistake much less a muhaddith of his time.
Shaikh Zubair was mistaken because the son of Shaikh Nawab Siddique Hassan Khaan, Sayyid Muhammad Ali Hassan Khan has himself said in his book that his father was a Hanafi. For details see his book: "مآثر صدیقی موسوم بہ سیرت والا جاہی"

Shaikh Zubair said in his book Fatawa Ilmiya that:

نواب صدیق حسن خان صاحب ’’غیر مقلد‘‘ ہونے کے ساتھ’ ’حنفی‘‘ بھی تھے۔ نواب کا اپنا بیٹا سید محمد علی حسن خان لکھتا ہے: ’’ سنی خالص محمدی قح موحد بحت مبتع کتاب و سنت حنفی مذہب نقشبندی مشرب تھے اور ہمیشہ طریقہ اسلاف پر مذہب حنفی کی طرف اپنے کو منسوب کرتے تھے مگر عملاً و اعتقاداً اتباع سنت کو مقدم رکھتے تھے‘‘(فتاویٰ علمیہ المعروف توضیح الاحکام، ص 537، جلد دوم)

Shaikh Zubair was Mistaken by the saying of Shaikh's own son.

Quote:
Never did I say so. He explicitly said Mawlana Batalwi wasn't a senior scholar of Ahle Hadith. I'll provide the reference if i came across it again.
I will be waiting....

Quote:
He is against Ahnaf, and hence he say what he say against Muhammad bin al-Hasan, Abu Hanifa. His followers are openly calling Imam Abu Hanifa a misguided person and writing books on the topic.

Does HE say that Imaam Abu Hanifah was misguided??? Not impose the action of other people on him.

Quote:
He was on of Huffaz of his times with around dozens of books, a teacher of al-Iraqi. Refer to his tarjama in al-Bidaya, ad-Durar al-Kamina, Dhail Tadhkirah al-Huffaz. al-Iraqi was about the four great scholars of his time Mughaltay, Ibn Katheer, Ibn Rafe', al-Husaini..so he replied, ''Mughlatai was most informative and most knowledgeable regarding Ansab, Ibn Katheer was greatest in memorizing texts and in history.....
I will have a look, In-shallah. But even if he comes out to be as you said, this will still not effect the Scholarship of Haafidh Zubair at all. Because this was his Ijtihaad and he will still get the reward.

Quote:
I never said he call himself mujtahid, but rather he consider himslef a mujtahid. A person who does Ijtihad in every issue is a person who consider himself mujtahid. Now, doing ijtihad is not bad in all issues or some issues as far as person is capable, but that which is not capable should realize his place.

Shaikh Zubair is completely capable of doing Ijtihaad as a Muhaddith and as a Faqeeh.

Quote:
I mentioned ''street Mawlavis'' because according to you guys Zubair Ali Zai is a muhaddith of this era... Why don't he write a ta'leeq of I'laus Sunan or Aathar us Sunan, or write a refutation of Mawlana Sarfaz Khan Safdar's book. Continue............
Firstly, Shaikh Zubair, according to me, is not a Muhaddith ul-Asr in the sense that he is bigger than Shaikh Albaani (or may be even Shaikh Irshad ul-Haqq) and the likes. I consider him a good Muhaddith and an excellent Muhaqqiq but his rank is no where close to Shaikh Albani. So don't attribute this thing to me.
Secondly, your wish has already been fulfilled by the Shaikh. He has already written a book called "Anwaar us-Sunan" which is not published yet. This book is written in Tahqeeq and answer to Athaar us-Sunan.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:52 PM

Here I am just mentioning the names of books Shaikh Zubair Ali Zai authored or did tahqeeq of, just for the sake of information:

Urdu Books

نور العینین فی اثبات رفع الیدین
القول الصحیح فی ما تواتر فی نزول المسیح
تخریج نماز نبوی
تسھیل الوصول فی تخریج احادیث صلوۃ الرسول
نو القمرین
الکواکب الدریۃ فی وجوب الفاتحۃ خلف الامام فی الجھریۃ
جنت کا راستہ
ھدیۃ المسلمین
تعداد رکعات قیام رمضان کا تحقیقی جائزہ
نور المصابیح
تخریج ریاض الصالحین
تخریج فتاوی اسلامیہ
تخریج احادیث: الرسول کانک تراہ
البوارق المرسلۃ علی ظلمات التبصرہ
ماسٹر امین اکاڑوی کا تعقب
اکاذیب آل دیوبند
القول المتین فی الجھر بالتامین
نصر المعبود فی الرد الی سلطان محمود
السنسن والمبتدعات: ترجمہ از عربی کتاب عمر بن عبداللہ بن عبد المنعم
تلخیص الاحادیث المتواترہ مع شرح
عصر حاضر کے چند کذابین کا تذکرہ
التاسیس فی مسئلہ التدلیس
ترجمہ الانوار فی شمائل النبی المختار للبغوی
ترجمہ الانوار للبغوی
ترجمہ جزء رفع شعار اصحاب الحدیث للحاکم
توضیح الاحکام
جزء القراءۃ للبخاری ترجمہ و تعلیق
چھ اختلافی مسائل
اثبات التعدیل

Arabic Books

تحقیق و تخریج مسند الحمیدی (قلمی مجلدان) ۔
The Tahqeeq, Takhreej, and the ruling on each hadeeth in this book has been done by taking two Qalmi Nuskhas of Seventh Century as the original. He has also pointed out 400 mistakes of the Nuskha of Habeeb ur-Rehmaan in this book. Furthermore, he has also done the takhreej and written Fawaid of the narrations of Imaam Humaydi from different other books of Hadeeth

نیل المقصود فی التعلیق علی سنن ابی داؤد تخریج الاحادیث
تسھیل المجتبی للنسائی، الصغری
تخریج سنن ترمذی
تخریج النھایۃ فی فتن والملاحم
تخریج سیرت ابن ھشام
تحفۃ العلماء فی تخریج کتاب الضعفاء للبخاری
This is taken from an excellent Qalmi Nuskha with Tahqeeq, Takhreej and the Hukum on narrators with regards to Jarh and Ta'deel. Takhreej of the sayings of Imaam Bukhaari. There are many narrators in the Qalmi Nuskha which are not present in the Published Nuskha.

تخریج احادیث منھاج المسلم للجزائری
السراج المنیر فی تخریج الاحادیث والآثار تفسیر ابن کثیر
الاسانید الصحیحۃ فی اخبار الامام ابی حنیفۃ
This book was liked by Shaikh Badee ud-Deen Shaah Raashidhi as-Sindhi.

تحقیق و تخریج احادیث: اثبات عذاب القبر للبیھقی
The Muqaddimah of this book is written by Shaikh Muhibbullah Shaah Raashidhi Sindhi

تلخیص کامل ابن عدی
کلام الدارقطنی فی اسماء الرجال فی سننہ
تحقیق و تخریج جزء علی بن محمد الحمیدی
تخریج و تحقیق مؤطا امام مالک
تخریج و تحقیق بلوغ المرام
تخریج و تحقیق مشکوۃ المصابیح
صحاح ستہ کامل فی مجلد تصحیح نسخہ سنن ابی داؤد و سنن ابن ماجہ
فی ظلال السنۃ سلسلۃ فی سیاحۃ الامۃ اسلام آباد
انوار الصحیفۃ فی الاحادیث الضعیفۃ من السنن الربعۃ مع الادلۃ
کتاب الثقات والضعفاء والمترکین من المعاصرین وغیرھا
انوار السنن
Old 12-24-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahl ul-Isnaad View Post
Here I am just mentioning the names of books Shaikh Zubair Ali Zai authored or did tahqeeq of, just for the sake of information:

Urdu Books

نور العینین فی اثبات رفع الیدین
القول الصحیح فی ما تواتر فی نزول المسیح
تخریج نماز نبوی
تسھیل الوصول فی تخریج احادیث صلوۃ الرسول
نو القمرین
الکواکب الدریۃ فی وجوب الفاتحۃ خلف الامام فی الجھریۃ
جنت کا راستہ
ھدیۃ المسلمین
تعداد رکعات قیام رمضان کا تحقیقی جائزہ
نور المصابیح
تخریج ریاض الصالحین
تخریج فتاوی اسلامیہ
تخریج احادیث: الرسول کانک تراہ
البوارق المرسلۃ علی ظلمات التبصرہ
ماسٹر امین اکاڑوی کا تعقب
اکاذیب آل دیوبند
القول المتین فی الجھر بالتامین
نصر المعبود فی الرد الی سلطان محمود
السنسن والمبتدعات: ترجمہ از عربی کتاب عمر بن عبداللہ بن عبد المنعم
تلخیص الاحادیث المتواترہ مع شرح
عصر حاضر کے چند کذابین کا تذکرہ
التاسیس فی مسئلہ التدلیس
ترجمہ الانوار فی شمائل النبی المختار للبغوی
ترجمہ الانوار للبغوی
ترجمہ جزء رفع شعار اصحاب الحدیث للحاکم
توضیح الاحکام
جزء القراءۃ للبخاری ترجمہ و تعلیق
چھ اختلافی مسائل
اثبات التعدیل

Arabic Books

تحقیق و تخریج مسند الحمیدی (قلمی مجلدان) ۔
The Tahqeeq, Takhreej, and the ruling on each hadeeth in this book has been done by taking two Qalmi Nuskhas of Seventh Century as the original. He has also pointed out 400 mistakes of the Nuskha of Habeeb ur-Rehmaan in this book. Furthermore, he has also done the takhreej and written Fawaid of the narrations of Imaam Humaydi from different other books of Hadeeth

نیل المقصود فی التعلیق علی سنن ابی داؤد تخریج الاحادیث
تسھیل المجتبی للنسائی، الصغری
تخریج سنن ترمذی
تخریج النھایۃ فی فتن والملاحم
تخریج سیرت ابن ھشام
تحفۃ العلماء فی تخریج کتاب الضعفاء للبخاری
This is taken from an excellent Qalmi Nuskha with Tahqeeq, Takhreej and the Hukum on narrators with regards to Jarh and Ta'deel. Takhreej of the sayings of Imaam Bukhaari. There are many narrators in the Qalmi Nuskha which are not present in the Published Nuskha.

تخریج احادیث منھاج المسلم للجزائری
السراج المنیر فی تخریج الاحادیث والآثار تفسیر ابن کثیر
الاسانید الصحیحۃ فی اخبار الامام ابی حنیفۃ
This book was liked by Shaikh Badee ud-Deen Shaah Raashidhi as-Sindhi.

تحقیق و تخریج احادیث: اثبات عذاب القبر للبیھقی
The Muqaddimah of this book is written by Shaikh Muhibbullah Shaah Raashidhi Sindhi

تلخیص کامل ابن عدی
کلام الدارقطنی فی اسماء الرجال فی سننہ
تحقیق و تخریج جزء علی بن محمد الحمیدی
تخریج و تحقیق مؤطا امام مالک
تخریج و تحقیق بلوغ المرام
تخریج و تحقیق مشکوۃ المصابیح
صحاح ستہ کامل فی مجلد تصحیح نسخہ سنن ابی داؤد و سنن ابن ماجہ
فی ظلال السنۃ سلسلۃ فی سیاحۃ الامۃ اسلام آباد
انوار الصحیفۃ فی الاحادیث الضعیفۃ من السنن الربعۃ مع الادلۃ
کتاب الثقات والضعفاء والمترکین من المعاصرین وغیرھا
انوار السنن
Is his checking of Bulugh Al-Maram available online?
Old 12-25-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massoud View Post
Is his checking of Bulugh Al-Maram available online?
Brother, it is not even published yet, leave aside being available online. #deleted##
Actually, due to the lack of money, Shaikh has not been able to publish most of his books that's why his popularity among the Muslims is less than the other Scholars

Last edited by Ayman bin khaled; 12-25-2011 at 04:42 AM. Reason: the use of "lol" is in the market not here..observe the Islamic manners please
Old 12-25-2011, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayman bin khaled View Post
Subhan Allah, more posts to delete.

I need a rest wallah.

I will do that later tonight inshallah.

That's why I don't like to post on this forum. No matter what you do, at the end of the day all your hard work is going to go in the dustbin. This forum has been handed onto some irresponsible and wrong hands. Even though the name is Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth, but anything related to Hadeeth is not allowed over here. If you find somethings disturbing in the posts then why not delete only that part, instead of the whole post?? Other forums that I know do the same, they only edit the post which is disturbing, not delete it. Though there was nothing in my post which would need to be deleted. Its just that Aymen bin Khalid is allergic to truth and only allows what he wants to listen and he deletes everything that goes against his wrong methodology.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Multaqa Fiqh Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahl ul-Isnaad View Post
That's why I don't like to post on this forum. No matter what you do, at the end of the day all your hard work is going to go in the dustbin.
When what you call hard work is ignorant or rude or irrelevant to the topic then obviously it will be deleted.

Quote:
This forum has been handed onto some irresponsible and wrong hands. Even though the name is Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth, but anything related to Hadeeth is not allowed over here. If you find somethings disturbing in the posts then why not delete only that part, instead of the whole post??
This is because you did not even read what I wrote since you were too busy thinking in a negative way to reply. I did not say I will delete the thread. Rather, I said, more posts to delete!!

Quote:
Other forums that I know do the same, they only edit the post which is disturbing, not delete it. Though there was nothing in my post which would need to be deleted.
That is what happened in this thread.

Quote:
Its just that Aymen bin Khalid is allergic to truth and only allows what he wants to listen and he deletes everything that goes against his wrong methodology.
Last time I checked, only Allah knows what in the heart of people! Allah yehdik. Besides, you are a layperson so do not wear the shoes of people of knowledge. If you care to listen more than you talk, believe me you would have not been like this.

As Sh. al-Muqrami said, the first task for student of knowledge to do is to remain silent. So, heed for this advice and do not think high of yourself because of some articles you read.

Barak allahu feekum

Why Posts Are Deleted?
[Subscribe] Oasis.of.Serenity

If I do not greet back in writing then know I do it verbally because sometimes I am too busy and just want to answer the question.