Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth

Go Back   Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth > The Multaqa Library
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Banned

Default Barelwi - Tahir ul Qadri Exposed

AsSalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkaatuhu,

See Here Tahir ul Qadri Celebrating Christmas , also listen to his speech where , and see his kufriyya Aqeedah.

To Download the Video :

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627362...adri1.flv.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627420...adri2.flv.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627461...adri3.flv.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627497...adri4.flv.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627552...adri5.flv.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627571...adri6.flv.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627619...adri7.flv.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/627665...adri8.flv.html

Or Download the Torrent from here:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2908443

Also see his other Haram Activities :

http://www.ziddu.com/download/4202815/dance.flv.html - See him Dancing 1

http://www.ziddu.com/download/4202960/dance2.flv.html - 2

http://www.ziddu.com/download/4203432/Dancers.flv.html - 3

Also see his Mujra :

http://www.ziddu.com/download/4204369/Mujra.flv.html

Please see the videos.

AsSalaamu alaykum.

Last edited by Abd al-Muhsin; 09-22-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Adding other vidzs
Old 09-22-2009, 10:51 AM

Alaikum Salaam,
This Guy is a mubtadi fuh real,he came canada some yrs ago and corrupted some of my relatives,now they all curse Ahl hadeeth calling them Wahaabi Dogs,Khawarij all sort of bad Names.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:09 AM

Some of my family fell in his trap a while ago, but when they opened up the books themselves and learned on their own then they came to realize that this guy plays with peoples emotions and their ignorance. May allah save us from him.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Banned

Well this guy is also know as "Shaykh al-Islam" ???
I think he should be called "" "Shaykh al-Bidah wa Kufr" .....

These (vids)should be eye opener for the Barelwiyyah Mubtadiah.

Infact even my major realtives are Barelwiyyah !! And one of my cousin(mothers' brothers son) who's a Barelwiyyah Aalim , few days ago said :
"All the saudis are kaafir ,all the pakistanis are kaafir"This is 'cause i was showing him some books by Saudi Salafi Ulema and some pakistani ulem alike Allamah Ihsan ilahi..etc Its their nature ...This brother of mine infact called my Family kaafir and said "drinking water in my(Abd al-Muhsin's) house is Haram he called my father Dog,kaafir ..etc.."
Same here brother Abu Musayyad ,and i think these barelwiyyah are enemies of Islam(at least after seeing the videos).

AsSalaamu alaykum.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:26 PM

Salaam. The brailwi Aqeedah is filthy lies. One of their main books, Malfoozat, written by their founder Ahmed Rida Khan is full of lies and absurd and totaly kufr stories.

Also their other book such as Fatawaa Ridwiyaa which is a collection of Fatwas issued by Ahmed Rida Khan.

Ehsan Elahi Zahir's books is the best book on the subject. Their us also an ex excellent video refutation by Allama Habib Rahman Yazdaani against them. Both of these ulama died in 1987 and the bomb blast at Chinawali masjid in Lahore. Ehsan Elahi Zahir was buried in Saudi Arabia at the behest of Shaikg Bin Baaz.

Allamam Yazdani wad his contemporary and mashallah had an eloquent punjabi voice enough to instill eman into anyone mashalaah.

Videos available on www.ahlulhadeeth.net
Old 09-22-2009, 12:38 PM

Akhi Rizwan is there an english translation of Al Alaamah ehsan Elahi's[rh] book on line or in a complete book form?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:06 PM

Salaam. The book was translated into English and published by Idara Tarjuman Ahlus Sunnah who were/are based in Lahore. In terms of it being online then ihavent come across the English translation online. The book format had been out of print for many years. Sometime ago Greenlane Masjid in burning had stacks of copies but for some weird reason burned them all.

I am trying locate some copies of the book myself. It is an excellent book because of it's structure about the founder, history, beliefs, opposition etc.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:39 PM

Alaikum Salaam.
Jazak Allah Akhi fuh the info.Inshallah i will check a local bookstore down the road they import alot of books from pak/india.
Ma Salaama.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:18 PM

No problem ahki.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu musayyad View Post
Akhi Rizwan is there an english translation of Al Alaamah ehsan Elahi's[rh] book on line or in a complete book form?
I have the translation in English but this isn't the complete book as the original book (in Urdu) contains 236 pages.

The website from where I downloaded it is no longer working, so I have attached the files
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Barailwiyyah_Intro.pdf (96.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf BarailwiyyahChapter1.pdf (280.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf BarailwiyyahChapter2pt1.pdf (249.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf BarailwiyyahChapter2pt2.pdf (304.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf BarailwiyyahChapter3.pdf (201.3 KB, 26 views)
...you counted it a little thing, while with All‚h (SWT) it was very great. [24:15]
Old 09-22-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd al-Muhsin View Post

Well this guy is also know as "Shaykh al-Islam" ???
I think he should be called "" "Shaykh al-Bidah wa Kufr" .....

These (vids)should be eye opener for the Barelwiyyah Mubtadiah.

Infact even my major realtives are Barelwiyyah !! And one of my cousin(mothers' brothers son) who's a Barelwiyyah Aalim , few days ago said :
"All the saudis are kaafir ,all the pakistanis are kaafir"This is 'cause i was showing him some books by Saudi Salafi Ulema and some pakistani ulem alike Allamah Ihsan ilahi..etc Its their nature ...This brother of mine infact called my Family kaafir and said "drinking water in my(Abd al-Muhsin's) house is Haram he called my father Dog,kaafir ..etc.."
Same here brother Abu Musayyad ,and i think these barelwiyyah are enemies of Islam(at least after seeing the videos).

AsSalaamu alaykum.
Salam

If someone said that about my father or mother (like sheikh ahmed deedat said) I would punch him in the jaw.

Maybe that would get him out of his intoxicated state (apparently with love) and make him see sense

On a serious note I would be very upset if someone said that especially coming from a family member. Is that the way the prophet taught them to do behave I question?

w salam
Old 09-24-2009, 03:18 PM

Jazak Allah Akhi Nasir fuh de info.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwan View Post
Salaam.
I am trying locate some copies of the book myself. It is an excellent book because of it's structure about the founder, history, beliefs, opposition etc.
Wa'alaykum as-Salaam Wa-Rahmatullaahi

Subhan'Allaah I Have Two Of His Books In English

One Regarding Brelwies and The other Regarding Qadiyanis
My Brother Gave Them To Me Stating They Were Hard To Get Hold of So Keep Them Safe Alhamdulillaah
Old 11-29-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwan View Post
Salaam. The brailwi Aqeedah is filthy lies. One of their main books, Malfoozat, written by their founder Ahmed Rida Khan is full of lies and absurd and totaly kufr stories.

Also their other book such as Fatawaa Ridwiyaa which is a collection of Fatwas issued by Ahmed Rida Khan.

Ehsan Elahi Zahir's books is the best book on the subject. Their us also an ex excellent video refutation by Allama Habib Rahman Yazdaani against them. Both of these ulama died in 1987 and the bomb blast at Chinawali masjid in Lahore. Ehsan Elahi Zahir was buried in Saudi Arabia at the behest of Shaikg Bin Baaz.

Allamam Yazdani wad his contemporary and mashallah had an eloquent punjabi voice enough to instill eman into anyone mashalaah.

Videos available on www.ahlulhadeeth.net
i think so u should read malfoozate alahazrat, do u knw about fatawa radwiya ,hav u ever seen the book , all muftis whether they might b of barelwy or wahabi ### they hav 2 refer this books without refering this book they unable to solve the masail ok

Last edited by Um Abdullah M.; 11-30-2009 at 05:21 AM. Reason: watch your mouth, this is your first warning
Old 11-29-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayzaneraza View Post
wahabi ahle khabees
fayzaneraza Fear Allah and Watch your language!
Old 11-29-2009, 04:48 PM

Salaam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayzaneraza View Post
i think so u should read malfoozate alahazrat, do u knw about fatawa radwiya ,hav u ever seen the book , all muftis whether they might b of barelwy or wahabi ahle khabees they hav 2 refer this books without refering this book they unable to solve the masail ok
this is the funniest comment ever made on the multaqa, I still cant hold my laughter, seriously ....

wa salaam.

Last edited by Ayman bin khaled; 12-01-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: it is impolite to use lols
Old 01-03-2010, 06:35 AM

wt thing made u lough ur lough cant change truth i think ths lough is due to jealesy ar u people jealous of ala hadrat wt ever i hav posted is truth if udont knw tht than go to wahabi deobandi mullas they will tell u
Old 01-03-2010, 06:45 AM

my dear ib rajab y u r so scared wtever i hav posted is done after studying truth these wahabi deobandi ahle hades are papets in hands of america , their plans r to remove the love of prophet sallalahualaiwassalam frm the heart of muslim . this is the one way by which muslim can be defeated plz wake up just do research on aqeed dont be at one side visit islamieducation.com read the truth of these firkas . most of people on this forum are ahle hadees they are gumrah may allah give them hidayat look one ahle hadees cant hold his lough. if he wont do tauba than he will cry on judgement day we sunni are real muslim i can proof wtever tht we r haq if u hav any doubt or any person on this forum wants any thing to be prooved tht we r haq than post ur questions inshallah anweres will be given in light on quran and hadees inshallah azzwajall.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:50 AM

we sunni dont bother tht wt tahirul qadri do sunniyat cant be shown by such people if u want to knw wt is haq wt is sunniyat read books of alahadrat he have proved all things in light of quran and sunnah
Old 01-03-2010, 07:35 AM

As-salaamu `alaykum

You know, what amazed me about Shaykh Ehsaan's (rahimahullaah) books, is that some/many of the stories of shirk and bid`ah within, were narrated to us by barailwis themselves. So there is little doubt about them. The story about crossing the Jhelum river has reached classic status! Most people I know who come from towns/villages that rely on the Jhelum river have had that baatil narration shoved down their throats, I'm no exception. The story of Shaykh `Abd Al-Qaadir Al-Jeelaanee and the infamous, missile of a slipper has too achieved notorious status. Where ever you go, people tend to know it and walhamdulillaah, laugh it off.

Maa shaa' Allaah, in his book, this has got to be my favorite statement,

Quote:
Barailwees have certain special teachings as they have certain special beliefs, which circulate around the intellect, earning a livelihood, and eating and drinking. In the Barailwee Madhhab, many masaa'il have been laid down only for the purpose of entrapping the common masses and establishing their business of eating and drinking. The Barailwee Mullas have laid down newly innovated masaa'il and new bid`aat and have made the religion such a profitable trade that does not require any initial investment
The truth of this statement becomes clear if one takes a trip to Pakistan, Kashmir or for those worried about the turmoil in the East, then East London is far as you'll need to travel. Not too long ago, an "uncle" of mine who acted as a trustee to East London's biggest Barailwee masjid, broke in and betrayed his "political party" (yes, they're so sad they have various political parties and factions who win control by corruption and voting, in a masjid!) and signed off the Masjid's money via cheques to his party members. They betrayed another "uncle" of mine, who he was supposed to be aligned with of some sort.

When I performed `Umrah in 1427, I met a nice Pakistani uncle who asked where I was from. I said East London. He exclaimed, "So you must know Peer Saab `Abd Al-Qaadir Al-Jeelaanee?" at which I started laughing, and then he did too. A Yemeni brother who was present asked, "What, who is he, who is he the leader of?" To which the uncle replied, "He is the leader of money laundering".

This man, may humiliate him, has named himself after the Imaam `Abdul-Qaadir Al-Jeelaanee, whom they practically worship. He is known for his corruption and robbery, the type who forces people to donate to charity and then buys himself a Bima or a Benz with that very charity money of the masjid. The Barailwees make money through charity, ruqyah, sihr and anything at that. His infamy grew to the point a famous documentary series about criminal activity (The Cook Report) had an episode about him, aired on British Television...